Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Personal Weight Loss Challenge

Well, it has come to this... I have had to join a gym to lose the remainder of my "baby" weight.

Love this!
I have tried the last 5 months to lose weight on my own, but that is just not cutting it. I need more exercise than what I am currently getting to lose it all. During my pregnancy, I gained a total of 30 pounds. I have lost 20 pounds but still need to lose the last 10. For some reason, that last 20 came off  without any effort on my part unless that means eating a cheese-steak, Chick-Fil-A, pizza, and enjoying some sort of alcoholic beverage with dinner.  However, I do walk our Lab every night which is quite a workout but just not enough for me to lose the weight. So, I decided to go and join a Gym.. Gold's Gym..and I love it!
I work out!

 I used to be a member of this gym before we had Lilly. Once, we got her I decided to drop our membership so I could come home from work and walk her. Now that our lives have changed I decided to rejoin. The main factor was that they have a childcare program for when you are working out. The great thing is that one of the girls watching the children is one of my past students who I would recommend to anyone. So, it is a win - win for both Harper and I.

Harper loves watching all the kids
So far , I have worked out at least 4 days a week, since we joined whhich was last week :)... I have also continued to walk Lilly in the evening so that she continues to get her exercise. So, hopefully I am on my way to major weight loss.. We will see!!! I will be sure to keep you updated with my progress..

This is seriously how I feel about my own weight loss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment