Monday, August 27, 2012

Weight Loss Confessions

Well, I must confess that I have not lost any weight, since I joined back to Gold's Gym . When I signed up for a membership I thought that I would lose all my weight immediately. ( Click here for post on joining the gym

Well, that didn't happen..what did was my weight gain..Now let me explain...

 Right after, I made my weight loss goal we had a lot of commitments that involved good food and wine. Like my father-in-law's wedding weekend and going to the beach with my parents. So, I gained a little weight both those weeks.  However, now it is time to get serious..
Rocky always motivates me :)
For one week, I have been to the gym 3 times and have walked Lilly twice. I have decided to  completely change my program. Will and I are now going to be on the Weight Watcher Points diet. I did this diet while in college and lost about 15 pounds , so I decided to try it again. I even bought the books to track my points and a weight watcher cookbook. So, I should be losing it in no time :)


Complete 2012 Weight Watcher Essential Books

I hoping this cookbook makes me forget I am on  a diet :/

 The main reason I really like this diet is because you can still eat what you want,
and eat out. Everything is about portion control. It really does amaze me how many points are in my favorite foods,such as Krispy Kreme glaze doughnuts which has
25 points. Well I am only allowed 30,so I don't think it would be wise to eat one!
This sign is my enemy!

Currently, we have 25 days until Will and I are in Clearwater, Florida with Will's company. So the

                                                          heat is on...


                             Weight Loss : Goal 10 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment